Within the last year, Paramount’s clients have done some pretty amazing things! From launching a new salad vending kiosk to jet setting to New York City for a media tour, here are some highlights from 2013:
- Hilarity for Charity Pre-Launch Party: GIV Mobile was the presenting sponsor for Seth Rogan’s Hilarity for Charity™, a night of comedy, to benefit the Alzheimer’s Association® in Los Angeles in April. The event served as their pre-launch for their new no-contract wireless service that donates 8% of a customer’s monthly bill to charity. Top media placements included: InStyle, Hollywood Reporter, Just Jared, E! Online, USA Today and more.
- Chicago Half Marathon: This year, US Road Sports hosted their 17th Annual Chicago Half Marathon. Runners enjoyed a beautiful course along scenic Lake Shore Drive with great views of the Chicago skyline, starting and finishing in Jackson Park. The post-race party in Jackson Park featured free Michelob ULTRA beer, food and live music! Top media placements included: Yahoo!, Chicago Sun-Times, WLS-TV, CBS, Active, Runner’s World and more!
- New Vending Trend – Fresh Salads: Farmer’s Fridge, a new healthy vending machine concept that delivers delicious gourmet salads and snacks to customers via automated kiosks around the Chicagoland area, launched in November. This unique concept gives Chicagoans the chance to eat healthier on-the-go! Top media placements included: Chicago Grid, Daily Candy, WGN-TV, Chicagoist and PureWOW.
- Solixir Working Dead Campaign: Solixir launched their innovative marketing and advertising campaign titled “The Working Dead,” which hit the streets of Chicago on April 1, 2013. A play off of the popular television series “The Walking Dead,” Solixir’s campaign employed advertising dominations at Chicago’s elevated rapid transit system or the “El,” and worked its way around Chicago’s historic commercial center the “Loop.” Top media placements included: The Huffington Post, Chicago Tribune, Beverage Magazine and more!
- New York City Media Tour: This month Paramount Public Relations accompanied Beckett Simonon on their first New York City media tour to promote their new Goodyear Welted footwear collection. The new company utilizes a direct-to-consumer business model, providing consumers shoes that are stylish, well-crafted and affordable. Desk side meetings included Glamour, People, Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, Men’s Journal and more.
- Fall Fashion Preview: Tsubo Footwear hosted their Fall Fashion Preview at Heritage Bicycles and involved several local business like antique taco and virtue cider. The event included two bicycle giveaways, an interactive photo booth from Smile Booth and an on-site Tsubo representative. Top media placements included: WGN-TV, Clothes Horse, Garmental, Chicago Shopping and more.
- Gold Bond on the Today Show: Gold Bond’s new No-Mess Powder Spray was featured on “Bobbie’s Buzz” on the Today Show as one of the “must have” sprays of the summer. Plus, Gold Bond received a new celebrity spokesperson – SHAQ!
- Holiday Beauty Bar Event: Johnathan Breitung Salon & Luxury Spa hosted Halfstack Magazine’s Holiday Beauty Bar in November where they provided attendees with complimentary facials, manicures, hair consults and great food. Top media placement included: Chicago Magazine, Cheeky Chicago, WGN News TV and many more!
- TIP Solutions Launches CallSnap App: CallSnap a new Android app that allows anyone to instantly respond to an incoming phone call with a personalized photo, launched this year at CTIA. Media highlights include Crain’s Chicago Business, PCWorld, WGN-TV, Upstart Business Journal, Laptop Magazine and more.