Paramount PR client the 13th Annual Chicago Half Marathon (taking place this Sunday, September 13) polled over 1,000 runners to see what they like to get down to while they run and the results are in! The 2009 Chicago Runners’ Playlist shows that Chicagoans are totally crazy over the Black Eyed Peas but still love to jam to the classics like the Rolling Stones.
The Top 13 (one for each mile of the Chicago Half Marathon) Chicago Runners’ Playlist is:
1. Eye of the Tiger (Survivor)
2. Let’s Get It Started (Black Eyed Peas)
3. I Got a Feeling (Black Eyed Peas)
4. Boom Boom Pow (Black Eyes Peas)
5. Gonna Fly Now (Rocky Theme Song)
6. Born to Run (Bruce Springsteen)
7. Start Me Up (The Rolling Stones)
8. Let It Rock (Kevin Rudolf)
9. Thunderstruck (AC/DC)
10. Poker Face (Lady Gaga)
11. Viva La Vida (Coldplay)
12. Don’t Stop Believin’ (Journey)
13. Move Along (All American Rejects)
The playlist is officially available for sale on iTunes here, http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewIMix?id=331034458.